Hey You all so I have made a Video Tutorial on How to make a Easy twist and pop card step by step .You can check out the video down below .Please make sure to Subscribe to my Youtube Channel .(will mean alot to me 🙂 )
Things You Need for the Card :
Measurements For the Card :
Finally follow all the steps in the video and refer to the measurements above if you miss any 🙂
Click to watch Video
Thanks for watching the video .Please Subscribe to my channel for more videos like these and also follow my blog .Happy Crafting !
Having an Anniversary or Birthday or even Valentines Day! This love card is the best way to express your love.Keep Reading to learn how to make this pretty card.
Things You Will need Are :
- Black Chart paper
- Red paper
- Some Pattern Papers
Here I have listed all Measurement Details , See the video below it and follow the complete tutorial to know how to make this card.
After you have noted down the measurements ,Watch the complete tutorial here :
Please do share your reviews down below .Also suggestions are welcomed 🙂
Subscribe to my channel and follow me on social media and get to know me more!
Valentines Day is a way to express your love to your better half.Make this valentines day more special by making this little cute gift .This is a small gift that mentions the reasons you love them so much.10 or 50 Reasons you can make as many reasons you want !
To make this you will require !
Things You Will Need :
Don’t worry if you do not have Binder Rings you can use ribbon to tie them together instead.
Complete Measurements are listed in the images below .To see how i make the complete gift watch the video below the measurements section.
- The 1st one is the dark pink chart paper .
- The 2nd one is the pattern paper .
- The 3rd one is the light pink sheet on which you will write your reasons.
Watch the video here :
Also if you like my videos ,Don’t forget to leave your review down below !! I love when people love and appreciate my work .Also subscribe and hit the bell icon on youtube to get notifications as i upload new videos every week .
Follow me on my social media link mentioned in the image .Thank you 🙂
Its such a big word! You never know when it changes and when there are sad moments coming. Its an unpredictable term indeed. I am writing this blog post to tell you about myself. Many people know me by Arwa(ps :by many people I mean my friends and family)
I love crafting, paper quilling and cute stickers! Currently pursing a degree in engineering. I stay in Mumbai, a homie person. I love travelling though but I want to fulfill all my dreams first and then travel the world. I dont really like reading novels, but i do like reading biography of famous personalities or any book that motivates and takes me closer to my dreams and to accomplishments my goals💖💜
As you have got a basic introduction about myself, I would just like to start blogging on a daily basis. I want to connect with people, just not by building a following but by interacting with people and getting to know more about people.
Hey there ,here’s another post on making studying and organisation fun!Ever closed a textbook and forgot where you ended reading.Well after reading this post ,there wont be any such problems.
So here i am going to show you a few types of fun bookmarks so stay tuned and have Fun reading the post!
So for the first bookmark you will require the following stuff.
BOOKMARK NO. 1
This is the most simplest book mark .
- Take the candy sticks and apply some cool stickers on it to give it a different look.
- After that take your tiny little hair clip and clip it on the top of the candy stick.
BOOKMARK NO. 2
For this bookmark you will require paper clip and a small piece of ribbon .
- First fold the ribbon as shown in this figure and then insert it into the clip .
- Take the two open ends the insert it into the loop created by the fold.
BOOKMARK NO. 3
This one is the most easy and fun of all the three.
- You will require a chain double the length of the book or half of its length and a simple paper clip .
- Insert both the ends of the chain into the end of paper clip with the help of a pliers and your done!
Check out the video for better understanding!!!
Hey You who is reading this post , i assume you are new to this art and have started it as a hobby.
Lets me first introduce you to all the quilling tools and their uses.This art requires you to be patient .When i started with this , it took a while to learn and get comfortable with paper.
We have the following tools that are used for making masterpieces.
◊ THE BASIC QUILLING TOOL:
- This tool is used for making the tight coils and various other types of coils with paper strips.
- TWEEZER: You will love how the fine-tip easily fits into the center of the loose and tight circles.
◊ QUILLING COACH :
- The Quilling coach makes it easy for making large coils .Handling the coil can sometimes be tedious ,hence this tool makes our work easy ! Very helpful for beginners.
- Add a slotted tool to the Curling Coach and this innovative tool makes holding and rolling large tight circles a breeze!
◊ QUILLING STENCIL
- This tool helps us to form various shapes out of paper .We will learn in further articles how to use this tool .
- To know the complete usage of this tool watch the video given at the end of this post.
- The Quilling Comb creates beautiful cascading loops and patterns with quilled paper strips.
- The numbered pins on the tool makes learning the technique simple and fun!
- The perfect 3-Dimensional shaping tool!
- Transforms flat tight coils into perfect domes! 12 different size domes.
- Insert a quilling strip between the two wheels and rotate using the plastic handle.
- As you rotate, the paper strip comes out crimped.
◊BORDER BUDDY TOOL
- Make borders easily with this tool .It includes the circle ,square and triangle .
- Use a marker and write numbers from 1 till the end so that its easy for you to make similar shapes.
here you go ,we are done with all the basic tools required for you to learn quilling.THANKS FOR READING !KEEP FOLLOWING FOR MORE WEEKLY POSTS. 🙂
CHECK OUT HOW EACH TOOL IS USED BY WATCHING THIS VIDEO:♥
Hello everyone,its me Arwa . I am going to tell you how this new type of coil is made.So without further due i would like to tell you all the steps required to make it .
STEPS FOR MAKING A VORTEX COIL.
- STEP 1: First take your quilling tool and take the required strips you want to roll and start making a tight coil.
- STEP2: After that take the tight coil and without applying glue press and pinch it on two sides .
- STEP3: pinching it will give it a tear drop tight coil shape ,place it on the shaping/molding board and leave it loose.
- STEP4: After doing that hold it gently and glue it ,if the coil is not properly opened up use a sharp tool to open it up
- STEP5: Din’t understand watch the video out here for better understanding
Also you can make beautiful earrings out of this technique ,HERE YOU GO ! so what are you waiting for go ahead and explore yourself!