Hey You who is reading this post , i assume you are new to this art and have started it as a hobby.
Lets me first introduce you to all the quilling tools and their uses.This art requires you to be patient .When i started with this , it took a while to learn and get comfortable with paper.
We have the following tools that are used for making masterpieces.
◊ THE BASIC QUILLING TOOL:
- This tool is used for making the tight coils and various other types of coils with paper strips.
- TWEEZER: You will love how the fine-tip easily fits into the center of the loose and tight circles.
◊ QUILLING COACH :
- The Quilling coach makes it easy for making large coils .Handling the coil can sometimes be tedious ,hence this tool makes our work easy ! Very helpful for beginners.
- Add a slotted tool to the Curling Coach and this innovative tool makes holding and rolling large tight circles a breeze!
◊ QUILLING STENCIL
- This tool helps us to form various shapes out of paper .We will learn in further articles how to use this tool .
- To know the complete usage of this tool watch the video given at the end of this post.
- The Quilling Comb creates beautiful cascading loops and patterns with quilled paper strips.
- The numbered pins on the tool makes learning the technique simple and fun!
- The perfect 3-Dimensional shaping tool!
- Transforms flat tight coils into perfect domes! 12 different size domes.
- Insert a quilling strip between the two wheels and rotate using the plastic handle.
- As you rotate, the paper strip comes out crimped.
◊BORDER BUDDY TOOL
- Make borders easily with this tool .It includes the circle ,square and triangle .
- Use a marker and write numbers from 1 till the end so that its easy for you to make similar shapes.
here you go ,we are done with all the basic tools required for you to learn quilling.THANKS FOR READING !KEEP FOLLOWING FOR MORE WEEKLY POSTS. 🙂
CHECK OUT HOW EACH TOOL IS USED BY WATCHING THIS VIDEO:♥